NJ0Y – Kiel, Wisconsin
Another one of my too many hobbies, but I love it!
You can find more information about me on QRZ.COM
Click HERE for my radio-related blog entries.
My current station:
- Kenwood TS-590S HF Transceiver with an Alpha Delta DX-CC multiband dipole on 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters.
- Yaesu 857D
- Microham microKEYER II and a
- Kenwood V71 dual band 2 meter/70 cm FM radio in my camping Go Box
- Kenwood TM-D710A Dual band VHF FM transceiver.
- Bridgecom BCR-50V 2-meter FM repeater up and running on an off grid solar array and a 100 foot Rohn-25 tower at the top of the hill. My repeater is assigned to 145.450 – (146.2 Access) and is coordinated by Wisconsin Association of Repeaters.
NW7US Solar News
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in red) seen at the…
- Here is the current forecast discussion on space weather and…
- Daily solar report: Current Sunspot Cycle 24 Activity and Space…
- Today’s Sun, seen through a filter of…
- Today’s graph, plotting the SESC sunspot number, the…
- Did you know? Here’s a space weather and radio…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in yellow) seen at the…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in purple) seen at the…
- Countdown to Third Annual AM Rally Has Begun
- New Amateur Radio Packet Gear Awaits Unpacking, Installation on Space Station
- WD9EWK Wins the December QST Cover Plaque Award
- Registration is Open for QRP-ARCI Four Days in May 2019
- Registration Opens for 2019 ConTest University in Dayton
- Radio Amateurs in Turkey Gain Access to Two Bands
- The Radio Club of America Appoints John Robert Stratton, N5AUS, as Co-Counsel
- Neil Carleton, VE3NCE, Named to Canadian Amateur Radio Hall of Fame