NJ0Y – Kiel, Wisconsin
Another one of my too many hobbies, but I love it!
You can find more information about me on QRZ.COM
Click HERE for my radio-related blog entries.
My current station:
- Kenwood TS-590S HF Transceiver with an Alpha Delta DX-CC multiband dipole on 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters.
- Yaesu 857D
- Microham microKEYER II and a
- Kenwood V71 dual band 2 meter/70 cm FM radio in my camping Go Box
- Kenwood TM-D710A Dual band VHF FM transceiver.
- Bridgecom BCR-50V 2-meter FM repeater up and running on an off grid solar array and a 100 foot Rohn-25 tower at the top of the hill. My repeater is assigned to 145.450 – (146.2 Access) and is coordinated by Wisconsin Association of Repeaters.
NW7US Solar News
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in purple) seen at the…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in red) seen at the…
- Here is the current forecast discussion on space weather and…
- Daily solar report: Current Sunspot Cycle 24 Activity and Space…
- Today’s Sun, seen through a filter of…
- Today’s graph, plotting the SESC sunspot number, the…
- Did you know? Here’s a space weather and radio…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in yellow) seen at the…
- Weather and Tides Could Hamper Second Market Reef Youth Team Landing
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- Dave Popkin, W2CC/AAR2BU Receives Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award
- Ham-Astronauts among First Nine Astronauts Scheduled to Fly on Commercial Spacecraft
- W6NBC Wins the August QST Cover Plaque Award
- New FCC Part 95 Personal Radio Services Rules Published in The Federal Register
- Texas Volunteer Examiner Setting Sights on Next 1,000 Exam Sessions
- AMSAT Issues Second Call for 2018 Symposium Papers