NJ0Y – Kiel, Wisconsin
Another one of my too many hobbies, but I love it!
You can find more information about me on QRZ.COM
Click HERE for my radio-related blog entries.
My current station:
- Kenwood TS-590S HF Transceiver with an Alpha Delta DX-CC multiband dipole on 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters.
- Yaesu 857D
- Microham microKEYER II and a
- Kenwood V71 dual band 2 meter/70 cm FM radio in my camping Go Box
- Kenwood TM-D710A Dual band VHF FM transceiver.
- Bridgecom BCR-50V 2-meter FM repeater up and running on an off grid solar array and a 100 foot Rohn-25 tower at the top of the hill. My repeater is assigned to 145.450 – (146.2 Access) and is coordinated by Wisconsin Association of Repeaters.
NW7US Solar News
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in purple) seen at the…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in red) seen at the…
- Here is the current forecast discussion on space weather and…
- Daily solar report: Current Sunspot Cycle 24 Activity and Space…
- The following is the weekly propagation bulletin from W1AW /…
- Today’s Sun, seen through a filter of…
- Today’s graph, plotting the SESC sunspot number, the…
- Did you know? Here’s a space weather and radio…
- ARRL Director, Vice Director Election Results Announced
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Now Available!
- FCC Approves Use of Galileo Global Navigation Satellite System in the US
- Effort Under Way to Fund W0AIH Memorial Scholarship
- Former ARRL Headquarters Book Team Supervisor Jan Carman, K5MA, SK
- The K7RA Solar Update
- Es’hail-2 Geostationary Satellite Carrying Amateur Radio Payload Launched
- ARRL November Sweepstakes CW 2018 Log Count Tops Last Year’s