NJ0Y – Kiel, Wisconsin
Another one of my too many hobbies, but I love it!
You can find more information about me on QRZ.COM
Click HERE for my radio-related blog entries.
My current station:
- Kenwood TS-590S HF Transceiver with an Alpha Delta DX-CC multiband dipole on 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters.
- Yaesu 857D
- Microham microKEYER II and a
- Kenwood V71 dual band 2 meter/70 cm FM radio in my camping Go Box
- Kenwood TM-D710A Dual band VHF FM transceiver.
- Bridgecom BCR-50V 2-meter FM repeater up and running on an off grid solar array and a 100 foot Rohn-25 tower at the top of the hill. My repeater is assigned to 145.450 – (146.2 Access) and is coordinated by Wisconsin Association of Repeaters.
NW7US Solar News
- Did you know? Here’s a space weather and radio…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in yellow) seen at the…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in purple) seen at the…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in red) seen at the…
- Here is the current forecast discussion on space weather and…
- Daily solar report: Current Sunspot Cycle 24 Activity and Space…
- Patches is up on the four-season room tower, enjoying the view…
- Today’s Sun, seen through a filter of…
- Commenting Electronically on FCC Proceedings
- Hamvention® Announces 2019 Award Winners
- ARRL Supports No Change to Table of Allocations for 45.5 – 47 and 47 – 47.2 GHz Bands
- The Doctor Will See You Now!
- “Tyro” License Proposal Now Open for Public Comment
- Effort Under Way to Revive Boston College Amateur Radio Club
- Bart Jahnke, W9JJ, Appointed as New ARRL Radiosport and Field Services Manager
- ARRL Field Day Web Content Updated for 2019