NJ0Y – Kiel, Wisconsin
Another one of my too many hobbies, but I love it!
You can find more information about me on QRZ.COM
Click HERE for my radio-related blog entries.
My current station:
- Kenwood TS-590S HF Transceiver with an Alpha Delta DX-CC multiband dipole on 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters.
- Yaesu 857D
- Microham microKEYER II and a
- Kenwood V71 dual band 2 meter/70 cm FM radio in my camping Go Box
- Kenwood TM-D710A Dual band VHF FM transceiver.
- Bridgecom BCR-50V 2-meter FM repeater up and running on an off grid solar array and a 100 foot Rohn-25 tower at the top of the hill. My repeater is assigned to 145.450 – (146.2 Access) and is coordinated by Wisconsin Association of Repeaters.
NW7US Solar News
- Did you know? Here’s a space weather and radio…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in yellow) seen at the…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in purple) seen at the…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in red) seen at the…
- Here is the current forecast discussion on space weather and…
- Daily solar report: Current Sunspot Cycle 24 Activity and Space…
- Today’s Sun, seen through a filter of…
- Today’s graph, plotting the SESC sunspot number, the…
- Amateur Radio Honored in Advance of Field Day 2018 on June 23 – 24
- W1AW Announces Field Day Bulletin Schedule
- Prolific QSL Manager Kappy Kaplan, WA4WTG, SK
- FCC Marks 84th Anniversary
- DXpedition Team Set to Depart for Baker Island, Ducie Island Preparations on Target
- Assigning Kosovo Z6 Call Signs “Unauthorized and Illegal,” ITU Secretary-General Says
- ARRL Website, Services to be Down for Up to 4 Hours on June 20
- Former Radio Amateur-Astronaut Named as Spain’s Minister of Science