NJ0Y – Kiel, Wisconsin
Another one of my too many hobbies, but I love it!
You can find more information about me on QRZ.COM
Click HERE for my radio-related blog entries.
My current station:
- Kenwood TS-590S HF Transceiver with an Alpha Delta DX-CC multiband dipole on 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters.
- Yaesu 857D
- Microham microKEYER II and a
- Kenwood V71 dual band 2 meter/70 cm FM radio in my camping Go Box
- Kenwood TM-D710A Dual band VHF FM transceiver.
- Bridgecom BCR-50V 2-meter FM repeater up and running on an off grid solar array and a 100 foot Rohn-25 tower at the top of the hill. My repeater is assigned to 145.450 – (146.2 Access) and is coordinated by Wisconsin Association of Repeaters.
NW7US Solar News
- Lincoln, NE got between 4 and 7 inches of snow between Friday…
- Today’s graph, plotting the SESC sunspot number, the…
- Did you know? Here’s a space weather and radio…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in yellow) seen at the…
- My beautiful Patches. #feline #cat #cats #instacat #kitten…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in purple) seen at the…
- Today’s Sun (artificially-colored in red) seen at the…
- Here is the current forecast discussion on space weather and…
- ARRL Announces 2019 Teachers Institutes on Wireless Technology Sessions
- Survey: FT8 Growing as DX Mode in an Era of Waning Propagation
- ITU Strengthening Emergency Telecommunications in the Americas
- Canada’s Amateur Radio Population Showing Continued Growth
- VP6R will be Call Sign for October DXpedition to Pitcairn Island
- More Mentors Needed for New ARRL Emergency Communications Course Sessions
- GQRP Club Founder the Rev. George Dobbs, G3RJV, SK
- Reminder: Daylight Saving Time Begins in Most of the US on March 10